My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Saturday, October 23, 2010

16) My Poem

I haven't written a poem since school and decided to give it a go...

For all Time
Pass time, Pass time,
let it be,
time for him to walk through the door,
and kiss me.

Ring ring, ring ring,
drop everything and hurry,
he might need me,
to drop something to him right now

Play time, Play time,
Let me watch,
my baby tell him a story
and him listen.

Deep breaths, deep breaths,
He is a boy,
he has to leave everything he touches,
in a mess.

His time, his time,
I will carry,
his heart in my heart,
by caddying with his golf clubs.

Count days, Count days,
until we get
a day together with no time,
and just each other.

Stop time, Stop time,
let me enjoy
my heart beating quickly,
and stay in this place,
in love,
forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment