My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Friday, March 30, 2012

24) Trying to inspire my soul

Hmmm-
http://m.wikihow.com/Fall-Out-of-Love

http://o2bcd8d.wordpress.com/you-never-really-stop-loving-someoneyou-just-learn-to-try-to-live-without-them/

Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. It means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.

If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves – Carl Jung.

You are who you are and what you are because of what has gone into your mind. You can change who you are and what you are by changing what goes into your mind - Zig Ziglar

Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things, It comes and sits softly on your shoulder.  - Henry David Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment