My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Tuesday, August 17, 2010

6) Life..

Wish for everything and expect nothing
Lynn Armstorng

Imagine all that you would do if you knew you couldn't fail..
Unknown

If you're the flame, you cant be burned
Unknown

They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself
Andy Worhol

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on..
Franklin Roosevelt

Tough times never last, but tough people do..
Robert H Schuller

No comments:

Post a Comment