My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Sunday, August 15, 2010

2) Speechless

How is it possible, that I am already left without words and its only my second post? Because I have the most amazing 'other person' in the world. She found two more words to describe me. Words that I don't feel I deserve, that have left me speechless... She believes that the best three words to describe me are-'Intelligent', 'Imaginative' and 'Altruistic'...

All I can say is- I wouldn't be ME, without YOU... Xo

2 comments:

  1. I don't even know what Altruistic means. That automatically makes you intelligent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I didn't either at first. Thank goodness for google :)

    ReplyDelete