My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Tuesday, April 10, 2012

46) In the name of love...

I feel hopeful. You can't seem to do what you need to do to make this breakup official. We love each other more than we ever imagined we would. It feels so right to be together. Is it possible that we can make it through this? You can't seem to walk away from me, but are you just using the fact that I would never ask you to go to your advantage? Are you getting the best of both worlds.... and I'm in it until I ask him to stay here with me? I feel like I need to ride it out, because having you in my life like this feels so right, like we could fix this and it be ok again. I keep thinking that I am hearing your keys in the door or waiting for my phone to ring... but yet I am here alone. I just want you here with me. Not because I am lonely without you here, but because we in love with each other. We deserve to be happy together. I have to give you the ultimatum soon though, I'm scared to ask in case you still don't choose me. You can have all of me, or none of me... and I deserve the chance to make you happy, like I would be if you were to walk back into my life for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment