My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Sunday, April 8, 2012

38) And then you finally realise it's over...

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

No one can promise they’ll never hurt you, because at one time or another they will. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.

It's always the same in every relationship, there is always one person crying and wishing to get back together, while the other doesn't even remember the things they've been through.

I hate that I have to be the one who remembers every little detail while you can't seem to remember me at all.

It hurts to breathe because I know every breath I take proves I can live without you.

My life is about change. I change every day. I change my mind, and sometimes even my heart. But the one thing that will never change is the way I feel for you.The part that sucks about love is that you DO get to choose who you love, but you DON'T get to choose who loves you back.

I'd much rather be your lover than your friend, but I'd much rather be your friend than your nobody.Unknown

Maybe it was wrong, but throughout my life I will never regret loving him.Unknown

You don't know how hard it is to get over you when every time I see you my heart begins to smile.Unknown

After all this time you'd think that I wouldn't feel the same. But time melts into nothing and nothing's changed.Unknown

In a perfect world, when he's with her, he would be wishing he was with me; when he looked at her, he would be looking at me; when he smiled at her, his smile would be for me; when he thought about someone, he would be thinking about me. In a perfect world, he would realize that she wasn't the one he was supposed to be with and I would still be standing here waiting for him still when he finally knows this. But this isn't a perfect world and people do get hurt; you smile when you feel like crying; you act like you're okay when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on, because there's nothing else you can do.Unknown

The only thing worse than a broken heart is knowing you would give him another chance.Unknown

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can't because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.Unknown

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.Unknown

People can be more forgiving than you can imagine. But you have to forgive yourself. Let go of what's bitter and move on. - Bill Cosby

No comments:

Post a Comment