My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Friday, April 6, 2012

34) Ouch...

I just saw that you were online, checking your Internet dating profile...
Yet you can't even send me a text to say hi or reply to my messages! I feel like you are betraying me... Like you can't break up with me but in your head you are single...

Would you do that to me? Could you betray me by telling me one thing but doing another? I am so confused. I can't stop thinking. Your doubts have opened up flood gates and now I'm so scared... I want to trust you but you aren't giving me what I need to do so...

How have you changed so much? This used to be so easy... Now my insides are in knots thinking about what you are doing right now. I need you to snap out of this and be the person I know and fix us before it's too late and we can't go back... I must love you too much to let you treat me like this... But then you could be doing exactly what you told me you were doing, and my insecurities are what inevitably destroys us...

Meanwhile, I'm wasting precious time with my boy... And it hurts that I can't control this enough to enjoy special time with him...

Please make this feeling go away!! Please set me free or commit to me again.... I need to stop this and be happy with what I do have, whatever that may be. At least I have my boy, I refuse to waste one more second of this time away thinking about this... I would never forgive myself...

Just like you won't when you realise how badly you are breaking my fucking heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment