My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

31) My offering... Attraversiamo, which is Italian for "Let's cross over.”

This is everything I am. I will love you without reservations. I will forgive you for everything. I will wipe the slate clean. I will not bring up the past. I will not doubt who and what you are. I will not go to sleep angry. I will not say things that I don't mean. I will not let insecurities rise to the surface and get the better of me. I will understand and support you through anything. I will believe anything you tell me. I will defend you. I will love you more than I love myself.

I only ask you give me everything you are and give me your whole self.... and for you believe in yourself enough to come back through the door and back into our life without looking back.

Quote- One day you will ask me, what is more important to me... You or my life? and I will say 'my life'. And you will walk away without even realising that you are my life.....

No comments:

Post a Comment