My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Saturday, April 14, 2012

53) Void

I have removed you. There is barely a trace that I ever shared my life with you. There are no pictures on the walls, or things of yours on the floor... There are only memories and the emptiness in my heart left. Now I will just create order in my life. Structure. Everything in its place. Keep busy. Leave myself without a second for me to think of what we had and what I have to learn to live without...
And I will

No comments:

Post a Comment