My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Saturday, April 7, 2012

37) Stage 2- Anger and It's time for action...

I have realised that I cannot let you do this to me anymore. You are important to me but I can't let myself journey any further down this path of disappointment, I need to start getting my life back together for my boy. I would have done anything to make you happy and would have not settled for anything less than seeing you happy... But you have had enough time and control over this situation. You are not even trying or meeting me half way.

You are someone I will always love but you have thrown it into my face and become a person I don't even know anymore... I know I still have the world to conquer and I will do it without you. There is so much that I want from this life, and I wanted it with you but I was never the one holding you back. You do that all on your own. I never stopped you from doing a single thing, or said no to you having anything you wanted. I only ever asked you to be honest with me and love me for me.

You didn't have to make me feel like this, or treat me like you never cared. I don't know if you were just trying to prove to yourself that you didn't care, and that I meant nothing. You had your chance to fix it, but every offer has an expiry.

I think I've given you enough time... I will miss you and it will alway hurt to hear about your life without me. I hope you find everything you are looking for and that someone can give you whatever it is you want...

I just wish so badly that that person was me Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment