My 'Blurt' Prologue...

My story is a long one. Though, now that my life is on track- it feels like just that.
A Story. Maybe someone else's story? I don't know..
Who would have thought this would begin from trying to learn how to touch type?
This is where the idea of typing about my life, my story, on a screen begins.
Surely, by the time I have finished pouring my heart out onto a blank canvas, putting it into
words for someone other than me to understand, I should be able to type 60 words per minute and
my soul will be lighter. My head will be clearer. I will be complete...


Thursday, April 12, 2012

50) Stage 5- Acceptance.... I am responsible for how I feel... :)

"A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself - to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart." ~ Leo F. Buscaglia

"People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges." ~ Joseph F. Newton Men

"Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow." ~ Swedish Proverb

" You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." ~ Dr. Seuss

"To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world." ~ Unknown

"To dream anything that you want to dream. That's the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

"You largely constructed your depression. It wasn't given to you. Therefore, you can deconstruct it."  ~ Albert Ellis

“Measure yourself by your best moments, not by your worst. We are too prone to judge ourselves by our moments of despondency and depression.”  ~ Robert Johnson

"Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before."  ~ James Buckham

"Enthusiasm is followed by disappointment and even depression, and then by renewed enthusiasm."  ~ Murray Gell-Mann

"Don't cry because it's over; smile because it happened."  ~ Dr. Seuss

“The very least you can do in your life is to figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” ~ Barbara Kingsolver

“You've got to have hope. Without hope life is meaningless. Without hope life is meaning less and less.”  ~ Unknown Author

"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream."  ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.”  ~ Dale Carnegie

“Hope is always available to us. When we feel defeated, we need only take a deep breath and say, "Yes," and hope will reappear.”  ~ Monroe Forester

“Hope is the power that gives us the power to step out and try.”  ~ Unknown Author

No comments:

Post a Comment